BELFAST HAMMERS HAMMERS

WELCOME TO BELFAST HAMMERS

Belfast Hammers

Forums and Guestbook

Forum Home > General Discussion > GAMES SEASON 2011/2012

Peter
Site Owner

Meeting decided on Leeds with Portsmouth as back-up. Leeds are already scheduled to appear on TV several times before they meet us so the likelihood is that this date will stand. I suggest as soon as this is definite first flight out Sat or afternoon / late evening back i will forward details and if no-one says different will decide. regarding Blackpool 18 Feb 2012. Flights to Liverpool are quite cheap in advance. I have enquired about minibus etc which will run no more than £25 return Suggesting Friday to Sunday. Next thing will be accomodation for two nights. any recommendations welcome.

Keep you posted 

COYI

Peter

--
June 23, 2011 at 11:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

robbo lookalike!!!

Both Leeds and Blackpool look like good games to attend. As for a place to stay in Blackpool, the Ruskin Hotel is fairly good, clean and central to all places. It may be a little pricey though but if we book in large numbers we can negotiate. The Bedford Hotel is a little further out, past the North Peir. Again clean with good breakfast. Mind you there are literally hundreds of B&Bs around from around 14 pounds a nite.

Take it east and keep the faith.

COYI

June 23, 2011 at 1:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.