BELFAST HAMMERS HAMMERS

WELCOME TO BELFAST HAMMERS

Belfast Hammers

Forums and Guestbook

Forum Home > General Discussion > Is Sam The Man?

James Stewart

Well folks, its looking more n more like big sams the man for us, not to sure wat to make of that if he is given the job, can't say i really like the man but hey if he gets us to where we wanna be, well thats fine by me.. we all know our football & we all know the championship is an arse of a league to get out of... we must get a good start, i mite be opomistic but im talking 7 wins from the 1st 10 games or so.. that way there will be a feel of confidence all around the club, the players cos they're winning, the fans will b buzzing again and if the 3 stooges upstairs can keep their gobs shut we mite just have half a chance... COYI..

May 28, 2011 at 12:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Peter
Site Owner

Yeh James Sams not my flavour but may kick out the lazt attitude that has engulfed the club.

May 31, 2011 at 2:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Stewart

Yeh agree there peter, now hes been confirmed we have to give him a chance to show us what he can do...looks like hes gonna sacrifice our tradition for his usual ways, but as i said, if he gets us up then happy days...

June 2, 2011 at 1:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Stewart

Hi Guys, nearly a week since my last post, and not a sinner on here in that time, i appreciate the season was as dire as dyer, but lets look 4ward to life in the championship cos theres sod all we can do about it now we r down there... so the fixtures r out on the 17th june and im actually champin at the bit to c who we get 1st game and last game of course.. if any1 wants an early preview just follow the instuctions shortly, it gives out the 1st 4 games, all the derby dates, (MILLWALL) Ha ha, and the last game of the season which is always well anticipated and attended.. so,just send this txt message, WESTH GOLD, to 88442, they promise to send u them b4 they come on line... so happy texin folks... COYI

June 8, 2011 at 2:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.